Tuesday 17 November 2009

Crime and disorder

The last weekend was a strange one firstly I had £30 taken from my wallet which meant I was unable to go nightclubbing on Saturday night.

On Sunday also I found myself involved in the middle of a crime as a stolen red Vauxhall Astra being chased by police narrowly missed me unfortunately for the driver of a little red Ford Fiesta there were less luck at the Astra ploughed into them on Dereham Road.

It was very interesting to hear Sir Jackie Stewart talk on TV the other day about how many people with Dyslexia drift into a lifestyle of crime having failed to gain suitable skills for life during there Schooling.

If prisons do not reform those convicted into a law abiding citizen then they have failed in there purpose and failed society with the cost of keeping a person in prison in the region of £30k a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment